saw this when she first posted it and rolled my eyes
but it has taken an unexpected (and pleasant) turn
Life is fleeting. Take hold of the many infinities it has to offer.
Katherine Pierce is the reason why the proverb “trust no bitch” exists
How can two fates be so different? You two are like night and day.
International Release Dates
I have no idea why this isn’t just “JUNE 6 EVERYWHERE” because, like, it’s all the same world. It’s not like we have to transmit the movie over several light-months of empty space to get it to Mexico…but, I’m sure there’s a good reason. So…to Mexico and Argentina and Italy and all of the other places where it comes out in a month that ends in “ber” sorry…but hopefully this is useful.
- Vicki: Damon was the one that turned Vicki, which led to her eventual death.
- Jenna: Damon killed the vampire Klaus was planning on using in the sacrifice, which led to him using Jenna as an alternative.
- Alaric: Damon killed Alaric multiple times while he was wearing the Gilbert ring, which was the reason he went crazy.
- Bonnie’s grandmother: Damon was the one who wanted the tomb open in the first place, despite being warned about it.
- "She taught me how to kill": Katherine never saw Damon after he first became a vampire. Sage was the one that taught him how to kill.
#this whole episode was an apology for damon being a dick#it made excuses for him#it set a bad example for women everywhere#it says that you should fall for the abusive asshole who rapes your friends#there’s a darkness in him that controls his actions#having bad shit happen to you does not make you less responsbile for being a shitty person#it does not take away your agency#everything horrible that was ever done#is damon’s fault#i’m seriously considering quitting this show#because no one acknowledges this on it#not the writers#and hence not the characters#and we are in the endless cycle of promoting bad behaviour#and romanticising abuse#and that isn’t okay#it will never be okay#it is disgusting (via concertinacheatingheartbeat)